Just like any other year, 2017 flew by in a flash and one has to do everything at a trot just to keep up. It is also the year in which elections will take place for governing bodies at public schools in South Africa. This is one of the most important events and parents with children in public schools should make a note of this in their diaries.
It is very important that every parent do their part in the elections of new school governing bodies that will take place in March 2018.
- Ensure that you know when your school’s election takes place.
- Ensure that you vote.
- Ensure that all parents that you know also vote.
- Nominate strong candidates that will speak up for Afrikaner parents.
- Make yourself available for election to the governing body.
- Schools who elects to can apply with the Head of the Department of Education to have a full-day election.
AfriForum supports the protection of school rights.
Solidarity Helping Hand supports the developing of study material.
Solidarity Union supports teachers.
Together we make our schools stronger. SMS your name to 42314 (R1) to become involved.