AfriForum Fire Hydrant Project
If the Fire Brigade does not have access to a water point, it could mean the difference between life and death.
The purpose of this project is to –
- Create awareness in communities of where fire hydrants are in their area;
- Ensure that fire hydrants are easily accessible;
- Clean the manholes from soil and protect these against collapse;
- Ensure fire hydrants are in a working condition with water supply; and
- Ensure that fire hydrants are clearly marked for easy access by emergency services in emergencies.